Help Companies Implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System®.
Build a strong practice and peer group through a well-known, complete, and proven business coaching system that gives you the freedom to live your ideal life.
What is an EOS Implementer®?
An EOS Implementer® is a coach, teacher, and facilitator of EOS in its purest form, helping to guide leadership teams of privately-held, growth-minded entrepreneurial businesses with 10-250 employees through the journey to EOS mastery. They are successful, abundance-minded entrepreneurs themselves who share our passion and core values, and want to experience the EOS Life by mastering EOS implementation, instead of creating their own thing and/or doing bits and pieces project work.
All EOS Implementers:
EOS Implementers generally work with an average of 20 clients and deliver at least 100, full-day sessions in their “own backyard.” They guide their clients through the EOS journey to mastery over approximately two years or more, including teaching them the 20 EOS Tools in the EOS Toolbox™ and getting them 80% or stronger in the Six Key Components™.
We Are Obsessed with Core Values
We’re proud to have built a collaborative, worldwide community of Professional, Certified, and Expert EOS Implementers dedicated to helping entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses.
Members of this community share the EOS Core Values:
- Humbly confident – Open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference
- Grow or die – Driven to maximize every situation and to take ourselves and our clients to the next level
- Help first – Subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return
- Do the right thing – Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward
- Do what we say – Sometimes more, never less
Become a Master
Training and support across multiple levels to help you progress to EOS mastery.
Do What You Love
The lifestyle that empowers you to help clients achieve their visions of success.
All the tools, supplies, training, and support you need to professionally implement EOS.
Build a Vocation
The EOS community is focused on teaching EOS and achieving The EOS Life.
YOUR JOURNEY TO EOS IMPLEMENTATION
If you want to implement EOS professionally with company leadership teams, we offer training and support to help you progress from introduction to mastery.
Introduction to EOS
Use these resources to understand EOS basics, get familiar with key concepts, and make decisions about how to move forward as an EOS Implementer.
Read the Books
Get started by reading Traction and Get A Grip. These books provide an overview of the Entrepreneurial Operating System® and will help you decide if becoming an EOS Implementer is right for you.
Free Business Tools
The EOS Toolbox™ is a complete set of simple tools entrepreneurs can use to strengthen each component of their business starting today.
HELP LEADERS BECOME THEIR BEST
Discover how to deliver more value to your clients and find more time to do what you love. Download our eBook, “5 Tips to Help Leaders Become Their Best” for advice you can use on day one of professional EOS implementation.
Implement EOS Professionally
Implementing EOS allows you to join a community of EOS Implementers within a franchise system that is designed to provide a path to a scalable and rewarding business. Here are the basic steps in the process:
STEP 1: Familiarize yourself with free, introductory EOS Tools and concepts
STEP 2: Attend a free online webinar (available weekly) to learn more about becoming an EOS Implementer
STEP 3: Apply for an EOS franchise and schedule a 1:1 call
STEP 4: Interview with EOS Coaching Team
STEP 5: Finalize your EOS Implementer Franchise documentation
STEP 6: Join Base Camp and embark on your journey to EOS Mastery
STEP 7: Register for an EOS Professional Implementer Boot Camp™
Professional EOS Implementer Boot Camp
Boot Camp is offered each quarter to a limited number of professionals who want to use EOS to help entrepreneurs and leadership teams reach their potential. In three intense days of live training, you will learn the secret sauce behind the system and learn how to grow your business to any size you want. No theory – pure experience!
EMBARK ON YOUR JOURNEY TO EOS MASTERY
Collaborate regularly (weekly and quarterly) with the best EOS Implementers in the world:
- Participate in weekly Level 10 Collaborative Calls. These free mentoring calls are available to Professional and Certified EOS Implementers who have completed the Professional Implementer Boot Camp.
- Participate in our Professional Implementer Slack workspace. Ask questions, share insight, and receive support from other Implementers around the world in our Slack workspace.
- Attend QCEs™ (Quarterly Collaborative Exchanges™). These full-day events are available to Professional and Certified EOS Implementers who have completed the Professional Implementer Boot camp and met ongoing designation criteria.
- Achieve Certification. To further distinguish themselves as an expert at delivering EOS, a Certified EOS Implementer has implemented EOS with a minimum of 10 clients, and maintaining an average of 10 active clients at any given time. In addition to their active implementation, their clients rate them above an 8.75 (on a scale of 1 – 10) for the results they help their clients achieve.
Discover the EOS Life
- DOING WHAT YOU LOVE:
Most EOS Implementers are entrepreneurs and executives who successfully exited their companies, or are professional business coaches — and share a passion for helping other leaders get what they want from their businesses.
These Implementers discovered the Entrepreneurial Operating System when searching for simple, practical tools to help their clients gain traction in their businesses. Because EOS is a turnkey system, Implementers are able to focus on helping clients strengthen team health and solve issues, instead of creating templates and processes.
- WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE: As an EOS Implementer, you’ll have access to a world-class core support team and a growing community of successful entrepreneurs who love to help other entrepreneurs succeed. All of our Implementers share these core values: Humbly Confident, Grow or Die, Help First, Do the Right Thing, and Do What We Say.
- MAKING A HUGE DIFFERENCE: The EOS Process® is designed to help get to the root cause and solve every issue your clients are experiencing — literally transforming lives with a handful of simple, practical tools that have been used and proven effective in thousands of companies around the world.
- BEING COMPENSATED APPROPRIATELY: As an EOS Implementer, you’ll be compensated by the value you deliver, not by the number of hours you log. And you’ll retain 100% of your session revenue.
- WITH TIME FOR OTHER PASSIONS: With a continual focus on providing the highest impact and maximum results in the smallest amount of time, your time will be freed up to devote to other priorities — like being with family and friends, travel, volunteering, exploring the outdoors, or whatever other passions you have outside of your professional life.
EOS WORLDWIDE'S NEW PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE PLATFORM
The EOS One™ software platform is designed to meet the needs of both EOS Implementers® and companies running on EOS® around the world. It will soon be the ONE convenient source for all the digital EOS Tools you’ll ever need!
Designed by EOS Implementers for EOS Implementers, the EOS One Practice Management solution will help you grow your business, delight your clients and streamline your practice.
Plus, you’ll also be able to better support your clients with the EOS One Digital Tools solution for companies running on EOS! (Launching fall 2021).
One Platform for All
Boot Camp Graduates
Growing & Established EOS Implementers
IS AN EOS IMPLEMENTER FRANCHISE RIGHT FOR YOU?
FLAT MONTHLY FEES
Unlike traditional franchises, EOS will only charge one flat monthly fee.
No Revenue Based Royalties
Our goal is to provide you with the tools to help businesses and leaders.
Additional Earning Opportunities
We’re committed to regularly creating new value-added offerings and supplemental workshops.
EOS PROFESSIONAL IMPLEMENTER BOOT CAMP™
This three-day, interactive, content-rich course will show you how to use EOS to build the coaching business you want by helping others to get what they want from their businesses. There’s no theory or flavor of the month here – it’s all real-world and practical.
- The best ways to build your client list
- How to follow our one page business development process to grow your Implementer practice
- How to deliver a powerful 90 Minute Meeting
- How to use all of the EOS Worldwide resources to grow and support your business
- How to clarify your personal business plan and achieve the future you want
- Powerful, practical insights for working with entrepreneurial leadership teams
- The EOS secret sauce, passion, and vision