An EOS Implementer is a business coach, teacher, and facilitator of proven EOS tools and processes that help guide leadership teams and entrepreneurs around the world get what they want from their businesses. Attend the webinar to learn more about implementing EOS®.
- Humbly confident
- Grow or die
- Help first
- Do what you say
- Do the right thing
No, we do not guarantee you any clients. You are in control of your franchise business, but we will coach you through our EOS business development process to assist you. You may choose to participate in our Warm Leads program that curates, matches and distributes leads to our EOS Implementer Community.
Yes. As an EOS Implementer you are able to set your own pricing for your clients. However, in order for those sessions to count toward certification, you need to charge a minimum of $2,500 per session day in the first year and $3,000 per session day after that.
Yes. After the first year, you are required to conduct 30 sessions per year. We do everything we can to help you get enough clients to support your practice.
CRITERIA TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL EOS IMPLEMENTER:
- Share EOSW’s Vision (Core Values, Core Focus™, Core Target™, Marketing Strategy and 3-Year Picture™)
- Sign the Franchise Agreement
- GWC™ the EOS Implementer “seat” and exhibit continual growth towards EOS mastery by:
- Being a Boot Camp graduate
- Following the guidelines provided in Base Camp and our Franchise Operations Manual
- Positively participating in QCEs during 3 of the previous 4 quarters
- In your first four full quarters, implementing a total of 12 pure EOS session days, including 4 pure Focus Days™, each with a minimum session fee of $2,500*
- At your eighth full quarter & every quarter thereafter, you must have implemented 30 pure EOS session days in your prior 4 full quarters, achieved an average session rating of 8.75+ in at least 3 of your prior 4 full quarters & be charging $3,000+* with your most recent & all future clients
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA TO BECOME A CERTIFIED EOS IMPLEMENTER:To earn and use the designation “Certified EOS Implementer,” members of our Professional EOS Implementer Community must also:
- Have implemented 10 pure Focus Days & 1 of each of the other 4 pure EOS sessions (VB1, VB2, Quarterly & Annual)
- Have implemented 48 pure EOS session days in your prior 4 full quarters
- Have achieved an average session rating of 8.75+ in 3 of your prior 4 full quarters
- Be charging a session fee of $3,500+* with the most recent & all future clients
- Positively participate in QCEs during 3 of the previous 4 quarters
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA TO BECOME AN EXPERT EOS IMPLEMENTER:Expert designation will be given to EOS Implementers who meet the following criteria:
- Meet the criteria for Certified EOS Implementer
- 500+ lifetime EOS pure session days
- EOS 400K System™ or better (# of sessions / $ fee)
- Meet the following EOS Mastery and Purity requirements detailed in this manual.
Yes, we coach every EOS Implementer on our 4/2/1 Business Development Process. We give you a complete marketing toolkit that includes social media assets, a website (microsite), branded collateral, branded email, and access to our Warm Lead Program. We give you a customer relationship management platform to track all your activities plus scripts for calls. If you need additional business development support, we offer an additional workshop and coaching for those who need it.
Our Franchise Agreement’s initial term is 5 years with 3-year renewal terms; however, franchisees can terminate their franchise at any time with 60 days’ prior written notice.
No. There are no territories for EOS Implementers. You can work wherever you want in the physical or virtual world.
EOS Worldwide does not charge a royalty fee on your revenue. Instead, we charge a flat monthly membership fee for the use of our system. Please refer to the Franchise Disclosure Document for a complete list of applicable fees.
Firms or co-ventures can be created for Professional EOS Implementers to share various expenses or to just work and learn together. See EOS Worldwide Operations for questions or more details.
Yes! We love entrepreneurship and celebrate our community members’ lives as “the entrepreneurs behind the entrepreneurs.”
While you cannot provide competitive services through another operating system, you can offer complimentary solutions to your clients that have nothing to do with EOS or EOS Worldwide. And you can exercise your entrepreneurial spirit with any unrelated business venture you wish. However, to maintain Professional EOS Implementer® status, franchisees are required to conduct 30 sessions per year after their first year of implementation and maintain an 8.75+ average session rating.
But when teaching, coaching, and facilitating clients on EOS, you must remain EOS pure, meaning you cannot co-brand or commingle your other services with those of EOS. Doing so confuses clients around the tools and disciplines of EOS and compromises our brand integrity, consistency, and goodwill.
Yes, we provide you and your clients with free and paid options to use EOS One software (currently in Beta development) as part of EOS implementation. EOS One is our proprietary software platform that you and your clients can run their business on. EOS Implementers will also receive a commission for every license your clients sign up for. See EOS Worldwide Operations for questions or more details.
A typical new franchisee should expect to spend between $$44,695 and $131,110 to start a new EOS Worldwide franchised business. This range is based on the information provided in our 2023 Franchise Disclosure Document for the United States. Your actual investment may vary due to a number of factors, including the region where you are located. Typical amounts incurred to start a new franchise include our Initial Franchise Fee, the Boot Camp Fee (and related travel expenses), monthly membership fees, costs for your starting inventory, equipment, professional fees, and working capital for your first 6 months.
Life as an EOS Implementer is a mix of being in sessions with clients, working on business development for your franchised business, and having free time to do other things you love.
Implementing EOS® means having the opportunity to live your ideal life (which we call The EOS Life®), whatever that might mean for you. This is how it’s possible:
- The goal is that by using our proprietary business development and turnkey marketing systems, you can get 20 clients (in person or virtually) in your first three years.
- And if you can conduct about five sessions per year with each of your clients, that’s 100 sessions.
- That will leave over 200 days per year to pursue other passions. You can start another business, spend time with family and friends, or donate time to charity.
Here’s our Visionary, Mark O’Donnell, and Global Community Leader, CJ DuBe’, talking a little more about what you can expect from life as an EOS Implementer.
The EOS Life is the ideal life for an entrepreneur. This ideal life highlights the ways EOS® goes beyond changing businesses and into how running a business on EOS can change entire lives.
Living The EOS Life consists of five points:
- Doing what you love
- With people you love
- Making a huge difference
- Being compensated appropriately
- With time for other passions
To get a real sense of what The EOS Life is and what it means to the people who experience it, hear it directly from EOS Implementers®.
Running a business on the Entrepreneurial Operating System® means overcoming frustrations like a lack of control, lack of people, not enough profit, hitting the ceiling, and nothing working. When businesses run on EOS, their organization is 100% on the same page with where they’re going and how they plan to get there, and they have a focused, disciplined, and accountable team that is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
Yes! We provide a robust Coaching Program for all of our franchisees. Our Coaching Program is designed to support you throughout your entire journey, from the Professional to the Certified to the Expert level. The following resources are available for all EOS Implementers® regardless of tier:
- Quarterly Collaborative Exchanges™
- Metro Collaborative Exchanges
- Monday Calls
- 1:1 Calls
For more information about our EOS Implementer Coaching Program, schedule a 15-minute meeting with one of our Franchise Specialists.
United States, Canada, UK, AUS, Netherlands
At the present time we are not offering franchises in other countries and have no plans to do so in 2024.